Monday, July 02, 2007

Am I Active?

Was in Kulim last Saturday. Actually went to the Career Expo, which was a disappointment. Pack like sardines. And the body odour is just too powerful. Amazing how I manage not to throw up. Anyways, went to The Tree Top Walk Sungai Sedim which was 20-30 minutes drive away from Kulim High Tech Park. It boasts the longest canopy walk in the world. Took us around an hour to finish circling the canopy walk. Interesting.

The entrance to the main attraction.

Some of the materials and tools used to construct the walk way. Fascinating for civil engineers.haha.

Opposite is where we will start the walk. Interesting. And it doesn't shake or move a lot. But my dad was complaining of dizziness.

Maximum allowed - 30 pax. I don't wanna step onto it if there are 31 ppl on it now do I...

There's the river - Sg. Sedim. The whole place is a hutan lipur. God knows what it stands for. And people go rapid shooting on this river. Rapid shooting is going down stream real fast on a canoe/ kayak while not getting yourself killed. That's what it is.

Look carefully and you'll see a person on a tube going down stream. This is fun. Let's do it some time.


So the shadow was cast on both ways. Left and right. Right and left. And yes there's holes on the walk way. So that you can see all the way down down down.

The tree was actually swaying to the breeze.

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

Oops sorry. Got carried away.

No. Looking down like this won't hurt you bits. You might piss yourself if you're afraid of heights.

River, like never before. Oooh, cry me a river. Cry me a river. Bloody JT.

I also dunno why i take this photo.

Bamboo!! But where art thou, me pandas??

This is tricky. It's as close as it gets. I was shaking becuz the camera is so close to the river and the water is splashing here and there. And it's freezing cold. Nice? hehe :P

Same view but at different shutter speed. No, it's not flash.


THE NEXT DAY (SUNDAY)
Padang Dato' Keramat. Penang Cup - Paintball. Was there for a couple of hours. Lazy to take pictures, more interested in looking at them running around and not getting hit by pellets. I saw a girl fainted. Hit by a pellet or two, right smack on the head, ngam ngam on top the face mask ends. I think. haha.. Rumours anyway.

Before the start. Markers aimed to the back. And do those silly stances while waiting for the marshalls to countdown. Freaking nerve wreaking.

Run hide dodge kill. Motto of all the teams. Just don't get hit by the pellets. Believe me, I've gotten one on my hand. It stings.!!!!!

Anyway, here's a video of the game. Video recorded using Nokia N70. Commentary provided by a friend of mine in Hokkien (very minimal). Click play. :) And pls pls pls tell me about the quality. I lazy to check. It's 3 minutes long. Have fun. Btw, this is the new feature using Blogger Draft. :)
Yippie-kay-yay, motherfucker. ..




And One more thing. TRANSFORMERS ROCKS!!!! I might go watch it 2nd time. Bloody hell!! If you no watch TRANSFORMERS, you'll fail to watch the Movie of the Year!!!
Transform and Rollout!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey malaysian boy how come u're like a tourist exploring malaysia! pics of places and food all over! haha..

SioW JM said...

no money go overseas....go local destinations 1st lo...