Monday, June 25, 2007

Long Boi

Birthday Boy.
No cakes, but one big bowl of fish balls. Steaming hot. And surprisingly delicious. I don't usually like to eat fish balls. But this is nice and the soup has a tinge of liquor in it.

Chi lei.. I ordered 'hai lei'. So damn bloody embarrassed. Nothing special.

When my friend ordered this dish, we were like...WAT? Why order this? Nothing special wan. haha. Boy of boy, we were so wrong. The fish ball is very 'q' - springy. And the soup is simply irresistible.

Had to let him take the 1st bite. haha.

Fried prawns in flour. How do you call this dish. 'He Chnih'. Crispy.

Stingray. Not 'Hanga Hu' is 'Phek Kia'. The flesh is very juicy and has better taste than the average stingray used. The gravy is spicily nice. haha.

One of the two crabs that we ordered. What can I say. I like crab with big ass - 'what do u call that' claws'? hahaha...

Hold it up. Like a necklace that you can wear.

What was left of the crab. Almost nothing. haha

Clean Thoroughly. Thanks to our huge appetite.


Can't resist a group photo. I think we are photo fetish. Not me. I'm not. I dun usually like taking photo of my fat face. :)

Ok..So we are fucking vain. :P
How's the food? The food is nice. The place is kinda hard to describe. And I forgot the name of the restaurant. All I know is the place in in Long Boi ... somewhere in Air Itam/ Farlim area. Yummy!!!

1 comment:

yung . said...

Ah! hungry! hungry! blardy hungry!

Herm from the pics I think I've been that restaurant together with ah min and weimen. If it's the shop we went, then it's ah min's friend's shop.

Hahaaa I duno..~~~