Monday, June 25, 2007

Dragon Boat Festival

Just ran in the Penang Bridge Run today. And I'm updating on a post 2 weeks ago I should have post. haha. Anyway, I'll be getting the Penang Bridge run photo from my cousin when I ask from her. Hopefully soon. :) Fingers Crossed.
This Dragon Boat Festival is an international event held I think annually in Penang. I was kinda hoping for a nice boat that looks like a dragon. But sadly there is none. :(

Satellite image of the Teluk Bahang Dam.

Close up on the venue for the dragon boat race. The circular thing in the water is actually sort of a tower to measure the water levels in the damn. As seen below.

This is huge. Lake. In Penang that is. Not unlike the one in Pahang - Tasik Kenyir.

The dam. Over looking the sea.

The rain came and it was pouring moments after I noticed the clouds behind. Damn it was heavy.

Where's me boat, matey??

The ladies team getting ready.

Yours truly, SiowJM. hehe. Standing beside a dragon boat used for the competition. The weather looks hot. In fact it was raining just minutes before. And it's so muddy and wonderful.

No comments: