Saturday, July 07, 2007

Penang Bridge Run

Juz starting to run and my hands are shaking ady... :( Some of the pics I took with my shaking hands. Blurry and makes you headache. Anyway, I joined the 10KM Fun Run. And I thought there were supposed to be drinks station along the way. In the end, apa pun tarak. KNN.

Starting point, everybody still laughing and smiling. Wait you...when wanna finish, all pucat gila babi.

I'm flying!! Actually ran to the pedestrian crossing to take photos. Too bad no tripod. If not.. wont have shaking pictures. :P

This is the part where those with cameras stop and took photos. Again only this came out nice. No tripod. If got tripod and a zoom lens and a dslr. I could've taken a pretty decent shot.

Change the shutter speed to go real slow. Those marathon runners sure are fast.

Lonely fishing boat. Collecting the buoys for the day I think.

Twin Towers of Penang. hahaha. I forgot what the hell the name is ady. It's in Batu Uban there la the address.

Not unlike Taipei 101. Quake proofed. And hell its so beautiful.

4 comments:

yung . said...

Ayomak! call you to go run or take pic jiek?

SioW JM said...

actually my main purpose is to take pictures wan...then run a bit lo...hehe...

yung . said...

lolz then u got manage to finish the run in time ar?

SioW JM said...

uh...fun run ma....walk oso can finish la..hahaha