Saturday, January 06, 2007

Rare Sight =P


I kinda like this effect. It's like repeating itself over and over again. The picture is kinda overexposed.

Anyways. Let's start with some pretty ladies. =P
From Left: Chew Yean, Xiao Wei (I hope I spelled it correctly =P), and Gaik Eng

From Left: Lim Chee Chin aka Chin, and Tan Kim Leng aka GD (which stands for Golden Dragon)

From left: Poh Renjie aka Adam aka Power Ranger (he hates ppl calling him that), Yours Truly aka Siow Eh aka JM, Tan Kim Leng aka GD (which stands for Golden Dragon).

Alrighty then... Very rare you can see me without me cap on. So here goes. We were welcoming the new year in Gurney Plaza. Wrong place to be actually. =P Cuz there were just too many people around. Watched a movie before celebrating the new year. I looked weird in that picture. GD looks like he wanna kill some body. Adam looks stoned. hahahahaha. Behind us is Manila Place...Never been in there tho...but the cakes? look good. hehe
Posted by Picasa

No comments: