Thursday, May 31, 2007

Graduation Photos

Hehe... Here are the photos of my graduation day.
Group Photo Nombor 1. Taken in front of the Student Services. Near the toilet summore. haha. And the weather was sweltering hot. Imagine us in the bloody hot regalia and the topi. Fuh...hot.

The gals having a go at throwing their - wat do u call that - thingy. Practice makes perfect.

Me, and two ex group mates. Frens la now. Takkan enemy right? If enemy, I sure color their face liao la. =P

The View from ME building right after the canteen aka cafeteria(for all you wannabes).

Me, me dad and me mum. They say my dad looks like japanese? uh... whahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahha

Three leng luis sitting beside me. Wooo....

Keat(me housemate) and Chica(me fren).

Find me if you can. =P

Sham and Elaine(me fren). Background is Mdm Bibi. All taught me before. 'SALUTE'
Pressure cooker. In between two 1st class honours students. Shiver me timbers.

Me classmates. yea, they are me classmates!

4 comments:

RacheL aL. said...

oi! indon gal also there hehehehehee!!!

SioW JM said...

she came in illegally

yung . said...

herm. Is is first class student wearing white and un-first class student wearing blue? :D

SioW JM said...

nope....they are engineering students...wearing yellow...business students wearing red/pink ...and media studies students wearing blue... :P