Wednesday, November 08, 2006

teh internets-rtfm


teh internets-rtfm
Originally uploaded by goopymart.
I've been browsing around the web and I came across this photoset on Flickr. Suffice to say it's awesome and vibrant and colourful. This is one of the many samples that I liked. RTFM, don't you just hate it when someone comes to you asking for help without first looking at the fucking manual. I mean, come on, Read The Fucking Manual, before asking any more questions. I dunno why, it seems that I keep on encountering this kind of people. For crying out lout, just read the manual 1st before asking any more questions. If the manual really can't help solve the problem, then I'll be glad to help you.
There's plenty more on, goopymart's Flickr. Do check them out. And if you were wondering do I look like the one in the picture, no, I don't look like it. Please. hehehe... But he's kinda cute though, pointing at a malau (monkey in cantonese) or rather a gorilla. CUTE!
Scientists Melt Diamond. ZOMG!! WOOT!! As of post time, 553 people dugg this story on digg. I mean, it's the hardest known natural material and they melted it.. I mean, WOW!!

3 comments:

yung . said...

weiiahh beta blogger's template's html is so hard to edit.. and oh yar i duno y all ur coments in my blog becomes annonymous -.-

SioW JM said...

izzit?... hahaha... harD? hmmm...hahahahah.... cannot switch back i think... hahahaha... wat's the problem?

Anonymous said...

lol really looks like you ar~~ minus the red dots on d face la :P