Friday, November 03, 2006

Interestingness and Informativeness.....



How I wish that last time my school teacher used this method to teach me about combustion engine when I was in secondary school during physics class. Forget about chemistry class, heaven knows how much I hate chemistry, las time la. Now different, I dislike chemistry. As I was saying, if ever lecturers were to be using such ways to teach me, I'll attend every lecture and tutorials. But then, imagine the time and money needed to construct the video.
Anyway... here's the BIG BIG news. If you are a fan of astronomy ... you're sure to hear about the 'misplaced' NASA tapes when man first land on moon. Now guess what? They've found several original copies in none other than beloved Curtin University of Technology in Perth. What the fuck? haha... apparently one of the scientist brought it to Curtin for safekeeping. Now, how's that for being a university that we all come to loved. hahaha. However, I can't seem to find it in NASA web page. Well, there you go. Early morning news. Will post something later. haha.
And I hear the garbage truck today! hooray! 6.37am.

5 comments:

Woon Rlei said...

really ahh... i din see any news abt it lo...

Anonymous said...

wahhhh.....

SioW JM said...

u all so early...hahahahaha....i havent got time to update it yet...still finding from NASA webbie

yung . said...

u guys shud b proud studying in curtin U :)

SioW JM said...

wat the .... hahaha...once u're here...u noe la... u stay back in mmu better!! hahaha